Friday 15 March 2013

Out and about....Prada and Mary Quant


Mary Quant/Prada flower can anyone see any real difference between the two? I love it but to me it is the Mary Quant flower. I wonder how she feels about it. It is worn here by Francesca Burns from Vogue. I have to say my editors are shy and I rarely get to photograph them. On the other hand it is part of the brief of some of my other streetstyle compatriots to ensure they photograph their own editors as they come and go to the shows. I am very lucky to have the freedom to shoot whoever I want (if they let me :). I am shooting again at the Vogue Festival on the 27th and 28th of April. Hope to see you there.

5 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Love, love, love the look sooooooooooooo much.

Anonymous said...

adorable jacket!

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Hi Dvora!

There is always something iconic about the original ... so Mary Quant for me too. And I'm sure glad you can shoot anyone that catches your fancy. Looking forward to the Vogue festival! -- J xxx

FASHION TALES said...

Really beautiful! I love how simple they're (Prada's) new furry floral is. Have a great week Dvora. xx/Madison

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I agree with you Dvora, I go for the Mary Quant flowers as well! I look forward to your coverage of the Vogie Festival, I'm so happy for you! Caterina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...