Wednesday 22 August 2012

Out and about....spot the difference

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Annelies was on her way to work when we met. How do you go to work? In flats or heels all the way? After I took the first picture we walked along to keep her moving towards work while I interviewed her. Just as we were about to part she asked if I would like her to put her heels on. Now how could I refuse the opportunity to shoot the look in its entirety? Annelies is from New Zealand from Dutch heritage and is a Lawyer. She creates her style by pulling little bit of what she like to create her look, which is different each day. Her favourite places in London are Angel and Regents Canal. Our surprise from her is that she has ran the marathon twice and "heaps" of 1/2 marathons. Annelies look is comprised of Prada glasses, shrug and bag from a boutique in New Zealand, dress and heels from Topshop and the flats are Havaianas.

5 comments:

the nyanzi report said...

both work for me. cute girl too.

Tanvi said...

Ha! I used to do that too in London. Comfort first :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Lauren@Styleseer said...

I like her look, especially with the platform sandals, but she doesn't look the part of a lawyer on the way to work. She must have a suit jacket stashed in her bag!

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Usually on fashion blogs you get the 'front & back' posts, so you have started a very original feature with this 'flat & heels'! Dvora, your portraits are always beautiful and I hope you had a great time at the festival (alas, no rock festivals for me this summer...)!

The Foolish Aesthete said...

This is like a puzzle game from childhood ;) And those heels are something else! Love the fringe bag too. It's wonderful to see a lawyer having fun with her work wardrobe. Most of the lawyers I ever worked with wore only navy suits -- J xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...