Thursday 26 July 2012

Out and about....Viva

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
I met the fabulous Viva as she was leaving her caravan to go preform at Odditorium telling stories,with Jane Spurr, which is why she was dressed up. And what stories she has to tell. Viv was in the first punk band in Cornwall in the 70's and 80's  - with her son - called The Bricks. She has just retired from working at Glastonbury (the festival). Viva has also known the Port Eliot festival since 18981 when is was originally called The Elephant Fayre and this year was managing the Bowling Green. I asked her a few questions the 1st was who or what was her style influence her reply was " I think Vivienne Westward is a genius I love her work but being the size I am I can only wear the things that fit my extremities." Her wonderful dress was designed by Theo Clinkard who now designs for opera and ballet. She also had red Vivienne Westwood wellies on under her dress and was carrying a Vivienne Westwood bag. 
I then asked Viva about her favourite place and she said "I am a Londoner and I think London is so beautiful but I also love my lovely home not far from St. Germans."  

7 comments:

That's Not My Age said...

Love, love, love this!! Viva is fabulous. Beautiful photos. Hope you had a brilliant time x

An Extra Pair of Hands said...

Wow... What a lady and what a dress.
Love it
x

Styleadvisor said...

What a beautiful lady, and I instantly knew she liked Vivienne in that draped dress and what a story!xx

Unknown said...

OMG, her crown is so fantastic!! She looks really lovely! :)

A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE

Lauren@Styleseer said...

She is wonderful, and her trailer is pretty cool, too!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Talking about nomen est omen... Viva is just wonderful. She also channels the Vivienne Westwood spirit wonderfully. xxx

Smallblond said...

Really amazing lady and fantastic photographs !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...