Tuesday 14 September 2010

Out and about....all about style

From Fashionistable
Originally from Derry Heather has been living in England for 9 years now. 1st in Manchester where she went to Uni to study Fashion Design and Marketing then for the last 5 years here in London. Same  route to London as me only I studied Photography and have been here longer. Currently she is styling for Selfridges part time and freelancing the rest. Her own personal style influence is Debbie Harry. She loves her. Heather's dress is from the Salvation Army shop. Her bag was her grannys. Her cute boots are from Oxfam and the jacket is from a jumble sale. Jewelry - she is wearing one necklace from Vivienne Westwood, the other two are from flea markets. Her rings are antique from Derry. The shades are Michael Kors.  Finally I asked her were she has her hair cut and she told me Saco in Monmouth St.

I have made it through to the Vogue Photo blog shortlist. There are still 97 other hopefuls. I would love it if you would leave a comment for me here.

5 comments:

the nyanzi report said...

This chick has got loads of style.
Very unique and on point.
Love the MK sunnnies.
Cool picture D.

SabinePsynopsis said...

This is a bold (hair) style, and she carries it off wonderfully.
Your pictures are beautiful, Dvora! xxx

J said...

How cool is she?
I particulaly love the boots. Amazing.

And I wished I had the guts to get a haircut as edgy as hers.

Style, She Wrote said...

Love her outfit. Very 90s.

Unknown said...

I adore her hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...