Tuesday 27 April 2010

Out and about....deep blue

From Fashionistable
Bring me sunshine, I love it. Have you noticed though it is a lot cloudier since the planes started flying again? I swear the other day the only clouds in the sky were a build up of vapour trails. Issy told me she is a water baby, she loves water sports. Is that why she is wearing blue? I think today it had more to do with the sky. Her dress is from Portobello market, her style inspirations are Boho and Sienna. The rest of the outfit is made up of Ray-Ban sunglasses, scarf from Massimo Dutti, bag from House of Fraser and sandals from Mykonos. At the moment she works in celeb brand endorsements but would have loved to be a TV presenter. She still has time to realise her dream.

4 comments:

Couture said...

Amazing dress!

iliketweet said...

Beautiful photo and lovely dress, love your blog :)

Love from Tweet

x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

very nice i like blue color thanks for sharing with me. i have create a website about women shoes uk hopping you like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...