Wednesday 6 January 2010

Out and about....move your feet


From Fashionistable
Still on Oxford St. Tim is a shoe designer of Georgian (the country, not the state) origin. Check out his shoes, they are Doc Martens which he has customized with his own designer touches. He is still putting his site together at the moment. When it is up and running I will repost this for him with the link. Otherwise his girlfriend has had a big influence in what he is wearing. She bought him the coat from Camden and the bag from a vintage store in Covent Garden. His sweater and trousers are from Uniqlo, and check out those fantastic Vivienne Westwood gloves. I love the red, black and purple combination of colours very bold and self assured.

2 comments:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

You find the most amazing, stylish people!

I live in Georgia (the state, not the country) and can only wish that guys here were so cool!

Everything about him is bold and oozes self-confidence. I love it

That's Not My Age said...

He looks great but I do hope he's wearing a thermal vest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...