Tuesday 5 January 2010

Out and about....big bow tie


From Fashionistable
It has taken me a long time to work up the courage to face the throng of Oxford Street. Now that I have, I have found the experience very interesting. The people who stand out in the crowd really do stand out. And unlike anywhere else I go where I am moving all the time here you need to stand still and watch. (Mind you in this cold weather I dont stand still too long anywhere....)
Melanie is from London but is a student in Bristol studying French and German. It was her lovely red hair and big black velvet Beyond Retro bow tie that caught my eye. All teamed up nicely with her white shirt, cut off denim skirt and lovely warm charity shop coat.

3 comments:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

You have a great eye. She is adorable. Love the unexpected cut off denim skirt peeking out from beneath this very chic lady-like coat and blouse.

Thanks for your comment today!

(always)alanna said...

love this. gorgeous picture. and her bow tie? spectacular addition
xx
and gorgeouss blogg; will definitely be back visiting soon!

Fashionistable said...

Thank you for your comments ladies and Welcome Alanna.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...