Friday 29 October 2010

Out and about....flower power

From Fashionistable
So where do I start with Jin? Love the hairband (Primark), love the t-shirt (White Fox - cant find them), love the shorts (from China), love the tights (Topshop), love the bag (Luella - sadly not trading anymore). Love the look. Jin is from Nanjing in China. She has been in London for 5 years now, but this is her last as her Interior Design course will finish. Jin said she loves London. Her style is influenced by the weather. We met on a bright sunny day, which is why she is colourful and bright.

8 comments:

ching said...

wow those tights have me staring!

the nyanzi report said...

colourful, cheerful and bright.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I'm loving her look and use of colour. I had a Luella Roxanne bag. I use the same bag for years until they fall to bits. The 'It' bag thing was totally lost on me! I think I've owned three in ten years. All are so knackered by the time I've finished with them they are only fit for the bin. Have a fantastic weekend xx

fabriquefantastique said...

I look at your post every day. Not only to see what is worn, but the background and lovely sense of place that your pics have.

SabinePsynopsis said...

So beautiful! I just love patterned tights, but then I always shrink from wearing them. Gotta learn from girls like Jin! xxx

heartshapedbruise. said...

She's adorable :) I love that tshirt.
Btw, I think it's a 'Wild Fox' tshirt, rather than 'White Fox'..

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Biana said...

Playful outfit:) love the bag too!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's definitely a Wildfox tee. love the bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...