Tuesday 9 October 2012

Out and about....dreaming

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
I want to go shopping with Andreea from Dreaming of Chanel. Can you believe that everything she is wearing is high street. I was bowled over when she told me what she was wearing. It is so beautifully put together. Here goes, coat Zara, skirt Forever 21, jewellery New Look, watch River Island, shoes and bag Primark, belt Topshop and earrings Chanel. When asked for a surprise she told me she just loves life. Me too.

12 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Loving and pinning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mil besos Dvora
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

the nyanzi report said...

I first saw her at GFW this summer and was intrigued by her sense of style.

She sure knows how to put things together very well.

Dreaming of Chanel said...

Ohhh how sweet to find my pictures here !! Thanks a million Dvora !! xx

Sandra Bendre said...

She is amazing <3 love her style!!
SandraB.ro

fashion and frank said...

Oh she looks so lovely and i think that is a pretty fab sentiment for both of you! xx


Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Wonderful! I am in love with the accessories and jewellery. x

Lauren@Styleseer said...

Wow, I'm bowled over too, especially by the Forever 21 skirt.

Tanvi said...

I love her face. It is so cute and pretty and of course she has an immaculate sense of style to go with it :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Secondhand Stella said...

Love her jacket! Her look is def very chic.

Mileide Almeida said...

Her belt is simply amazing! I loved the pictures! =)

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

I want to rock this entire look!!! Especially when it gets a little colder! That dream belt is AMAZING!

<3Amanda
FFF

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Wonderful philosophy and style. Goes to show one doesn't need a million bucks to look like a million bucks! -- J xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...