Tuesday 24 July 2012

Out and about....Port Eliot Festival

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
I have to say this festival was as beautiful as the people I met and photographed there. It is truly amazing. The setting is breathtaking. My only bug bear was the bugs. They didn't warn you on their site about the mosquitoes and these little buggers were having a field day as a result. Would I go again...in a heartbeat. To see more of the shots for Vogue click here. I am going to post more pic's from the weekend tomorrow so watch this space.

9 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Flowers and beautiful shots Dvora.
I knew the weather would improve.
See you in September.
Besos
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JK said...

Everyone is so pretty. I particularly like the woman in polka dots.

Styleadvisor said...

Ah so lovely! Wonderful impressions and inspiration! Would love to go as well! Thanx for letting me know who those guys in the pic were!xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots! ^^


A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE
FI FB

Anonymous said...

So cute! Amazing shots!

www.stills.rs

mermaid gallery said...

Everybody looks so lovely....flowers in the hair is always a great look!

Lauren@Styleseer said...

Beautiful portrait shots, especially No. 3!

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

Such pretty ladies! I wanted to wear flowers in my hair all the time now!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

SabinePsynopsis said...

Ha! That's why I avoid outdoor events :) But the photos of the beautiful girls are superbe! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...