Tuesday 12 April 2011

Out and about....who's that girl, part 2 and the answer to part 1

From Fashionistable
I think she is a French actress. She looks so familiar but try as I may I cant quite put my finger on just who she is. I have given up trying to figure it out for myself so it is over to you guys. Anyone know? Answer: see comments - Claire Dhelens stylist for Paris Vogue.

From Fashionistable
After searching high and low the answer to my who's that girl part one came really easily last night as I was flicking through my April copy of Bazzar, suddenly there she was. Meet Kim Hersov, editor-at-large of Harpers Bazzar.

16 comments:

the nyanzi report said...

Great portraits.

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

No idea on the first one I'm afraid. Kim's coat is amazing x

SabinePsynopsis said...

I don't think I've ever seen here, but I sure love her style and she's very beautiful - must be an actress then :) xxx

Unknown said...

Glad that you stumbled upon her name, because I couldnt help you out. Great image, great identitiy. later, FashionLifeCoach

Anonymous said...

love your blog :)
following you now ;)

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous!
Especially loving that second look!

xoxox,
CC

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Brilliant! Kim is absolutely stunning....xo

She Likes Shoes said...

amazing fur coat!

http://shelikesshoes.blogspot.com/

Cloud P. said...

wow ;)
<3 orange ;)

Style, She Wrote said...

Wow! Kim is totally gorgeous. Never saw what she looked like before; she has great style. xo style, she wrote

Twenty.Something said...

STUNNING portraits! Such great style icons.

http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i think the mystery girl could be claire dhelens. she is a stylist for vogue paris.

Fashionistable said...

Thank you Anon, I have just checked your suggestion out and you are so right it is Claire Dhelens. Xxxx

Unknown said...

She's so damn cool. Think she is really inspiring! Glad you found out who she is.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Claire and Kim look stunning. I love Kim's coat xx

Coach Factory Online said...

I am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...