Friday 11 March 2011

Out and about....Paris Fashion Week Anna Dello Russo

From Fashionistable
Yes the other waking thought on the Monday was Anna. I had seen her a couple of times before and shot her on the move and apart from the shot in the crowd when she was with Kanye I hadn't caught her. She is amazing, in many ways. It took me a while to realise that if, like everyone else you actually speak to her she will stop. Here she had just passed the 1st bank of photographers and was briefly on her own. So I had my chance. Once she stopped it didnt take long for other photographers to surround me and join in. But she was brilliant and because I had asked her for the shot she looked at me. I love this rock chick look on her - it is Balmain. I wish I had caught more of her looks - next time.

9 comments:

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

I love this more laid-back look on her, she looks great. How fab that you got her picture :) x

the nyanzi report said...

Lucky devil you. You always manage to be at the right place at the right time with these people. First Emmanuelle Alt and now ADR.

'quick shot' is what I'm gonna call you now. It's amazing that you got her on her own - for a milli-second and managed to get this fabulous shot.

Gawgus things... said...

This is such a great shot - she looks really relaxed :) xxx

The Photodiarist said...

Just brilliant!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Goodness Dvora, there are so many pictures of AdR around, but yours is just incredible - so sharp, such a great angle, the blue of the sky... I can only agree: Just brilliant! xxx

Anonymous said...

The jacket is just wicked
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

She looks fabulous! xx

Prutha Raithatha said...

love this image of her..i dont think i have seen anna in pants before..lol...

Coach Factory Online said...

I am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...