Thursday 16 September 2010

Out and about....beauty and talent

From Fashionistable
Ruby has a remarkable look. I spotted her as he was sitting having coffee and couldn't resist asking if I could photograph her. She was surprised but said yes. What I didn't know at the time was that I had interrupted a meeting she was having with a film director, for Ruby is a full-time model, trained actress, art director and stylist. She was discussing a short film she wants to make with the director but had just graciously taken time out for me. She has already produced a short film called 'In one drop ink you can make the world think.' The short film she is putting together this time will be a fashion active film, a huge performance with lots of people on stage. She told me she has produced a few fashion shows before but never until now for film.
She bought her glasses in Camden, her T is from Zara and she has her hair cut at Sanrizz.

I have made it through to the Vogue Photo blog shortlist. There are still 97 other hopefuls. I would love it if you would leave a comment for me here.

11 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

What a beauty. The blonde bob looks absolutely stunning on her. All the best for her film projects!
Wonderful picture, Dvora.xxx

the nyanzi report said...

Wow! Incredible portriature!
That wall adds to the magic of the shot.
Nice girl to pause her meeting and pose for you.
Great shot.

That's Not My Age said...

Gorgeous photo - she looks amazing against the white tiles, great haircut!

J said...

What a remarkable picture!
Impressive.
She looks simply stunning :)

Great one!

Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, she has an unusual face and her hair-cut gives her face a unique punctuation mark!

Unknown said...

Thanks for following my blog now too. The image and the girl is stunning.Her ultra white hairs with the nerd-inspired look is amazingly great.
later, FashionLifeCoach

S and O said...

I love her bob that is so cute!
Xoxo
Sarah

Unknown said...

oh gosh.....I think I have a girly crush!! *jaw drops*

Defo tweeting about this one!

The Photodiarist said...

WOWOWOWOW! What a fantastic photograph!

davidikus said...

That's very funny, I shot her in a lingerie show the other day & should do so again on Friday. She definitely has quite a lot of presence!

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

Coach Factory Online said...

I am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...