Monday 10 May 2010

Out and about....tweet treat

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Here is the lovely Clare from Tweet. As some of you will know from her blog we met when she was down in London for the day. Although we had both met bloggers before we had never intentionally met up with one before. So of course I had to photograph her for you all. I love following Clare she has a great eye for new designers and photography check her out here. I feel I learn something new from her every day. She just did an interview with Qype (read here) which gives you a lovely insight into her background. For her own style she told me her inspiration comes from blogs and street style. Her favourite colour is black, it is a great staple. Clare is wearing a Topshop leather jacket and stripey top. Henry Holland shorts for Debenhams. We both agreed we loved a good pair of 120 denier tights. The pair Clare is wearing is from Topshop. Her shoes are from Office and her lovely contrasting bag was £1 from Portobello market. When I asked Clare her favourite place in the world was I was very impressed with her reply. So may of us are looking for greener grass, how cool is it when it is right under your feet. Clare's favourite place in the world is home - it is where her heart is. Very cool.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness I wish I could carry off wearing leather!!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Great pictures! I adore Clare's blog - and now I even come to love her style. Double leather, black shorts... The girl's got style.
I'm finding it a bit difficult to love home right now. It's so cold. Maybe I need a new favourite place, i.e. a new home?

the nyanzi report said...

great style. I love love love.
Go black.
I can't believe that bag cost just a quid.
I guess it's all about luck and timing.

V.V. said...

trés reussit et jolie!

http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/

Couture said...

Love the shorts!

iliketweet said...

Thank you Dvora! You're lovely :)

tweet tweet tweet

x

Vanessa said...

she's lovely

Anonymous said...

bape
supreme outlet
hermes outlet
golden goose
yeezy shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...