Tuesday 4 May 2010

Out and about....flowers

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
After I finished shooting Kaori and Sitot I decided to shoot the magnolia. And as Adorngirl has just said she liked the backdrop for Kaori and Sitot I thought I would share them with you. When I photographed Elle a few weeks back we found ourselves looking up at blossom and saying how wonderful it looked. This was a much better day to shoot it. They look wonderful in the center of a blue screen as a screen saver. You can imagine lying under the tree and dreaming of summer. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Couture said...

So pretty!

Tomma said...

Beautiful! I can't get enough of pictures of trees in bloom!

Unknown said...

We have done it again....

GREAT MINDS!!

Lovely crisp shots

x

the nyanzi report said...

Nothing like the sun and the sight of flowers to brighten up my day.
Thanks for sharing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...