Wednesday 21 April 2010

Out and about....shoe envy

From Fashionistable
Ohhh now I loved the shoes on Monday but these just blow me away. I really, really want a pair of these. And Melissa is right on trend by teaming them with khaki trousers with a roll up. Isnt is lovely how her nails and green ring just sing out from the darker background of her purse. I have to admit I was only aware of this when I was processing the shot. Melissa is studying Photography, Art and Film at the London Met. I asked her what or whom her influences were. She told me two, for photography it is Helmut Newton and her stlye icon is Brigitte Bardot. Melissa's boots, vest and purse are all from Top Shop. Her trousers are Zara and the scarf is American Apparel. I didnt ask were the ring was from but her watch was her Grandad's.

5 comments:

iliketweet said...

She is so cute, love pretty much everyting she's wearing...

tweet tweet tweet

x

Unknown said...

Shoe envy! I am currently sinning in old camera envy!!

HELP ME!!

Oh Fashionistable? Do you have a button that I can use to place a link to you on my blog?

Fashionistable said...

Ladies thank you so much for your lovely comments.
OC I do not have a button. I will ask someone who may be able to help me. Thank you so much. I will speak soon Xxxx

Unknown said...

Thank you dear because my blog roll would look nekkid without a link to you

Anonymous said...

I'd fuck her

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...