Monday, 15 March 2010

Out and about....well bowl me

From Fashionistable
Another bowler hat for you all. And hooray a beautiful blue sky that perfectly compliments the colours Tonea has decided to wear. Tonea is at Uni studying retail management and marketing. She has also been working for All Saints for the last 3 months and thinks it is cool. When I met Tonea, like a true student she was on her way to her dad's to do her laundry. However, it is traveling in style in her brown Longchamp bag. Tonea's bowler is from Urban Outfitters. The rest of her look is made up with jacket and jeans from Zara, top and scarf H&M, her pumps are Keds and finally her blue bag is from Abercrombie and Fitch. I asked her what she perfers - heels of flats? Flats win the day for Tonea.

3 comments:

Style Artisan said...

Her laundry is definitely traveling in style! And I agree with her on flats. My days of wearing heels all the time are over. Comfort rules!

NYANZI REPORT said...

Ah! The sun is out.
I gotta say the gal looks so stylish for laundry duty.

jane smith said...

I quickly catch up with the rain asked: "rain, I christian louboutin outlettold you things, you remember it!"Rain: "ah, I am already calling to ask, today sales of Hangzhou seven points at the same release, so you go to the next line to buy it!"I am slightly surprised: "You do not?""I'll never do, but I want to learn it!
Rely on you learn? In addition to English,leopard print booties too good to change - state, the other class which is not arrived 60 minutes?I cough a cough, said: "" Creation "This game is spent by the billions of silver on the group, spent a decade developing a christian louboutin ankle bootsvirtual degree from more than 80% of the game, basically wear a helmet after the game to see to me almost the same thing and reality! "A sudden rain revealed the fiery eyes!I continued: "Although this game has not yet started, but the game has become a major forum in the highest expectations of the game, to play christian louboutin studded bootsthe game when the guy inside it is certainly a car a car, and tomorrow a holiday, the long holiday, ah, you know! "Rain immediately took me, excited nodded: "Well, we buy now!"They just went to the school gate, Liu has been in that waiting to see rain, Liu is also a burst of surprise: "really cheat the rain coming, tongue, accompanied with beautiful playing games, christian louboutin cuffed bootsit certainly is enhanced toughness , the property doubled, death place full of state resurrection! "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...