Tuesday 24 November 2009

Out and about....she shall have music


From Fashionistable
Yuhan was coming towards me and I love the way the big the big earphones help emphasise and completed her look, these are by Sony. Yuhan is from Taiwan and is a 2nd year fine art student at Chelsea College of Art. She has great blue lenses in she bought back home. Her jacket she picked up from a charity shop but is Diesel, the dress is Paul and Joe sister and her trousers are by Phillip Lim. She is loving living in London but said all her friends had moved east (east London that is) and she was missing them in the west near her.

1 comment:

Yu'an said...

Ha just found myself over a year after meeting you, Hi Dvora :)
I was wearing no make up but you made me look great, thank you.
Here's my blog, if you could link it through that's be great
http://yuan9lifes.tumblr.com/
See you around X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...