Wednesday 4 November 2009

Out and about....going Dutch 1


From Fashionistable
OK so just before I go to Amsterdam I meet my first Dutch people right here in London. Both on the same day and in slightly different locations. Eelke is a flooring designer and lives here in London. When I told him what I was doing he laughingly asked me to guess what the name of the street he lives on was.....well the answer was Fashion street. Very apt. I liked the way he linked warm colour through his clothes. Giving him a warm autumnal look. His hat was bought in NYC from Wigens. His jacket is from Portobello Rd. The rust shirt is vintage Ralph Lauren and his shoes are Trickers.

1 comment:

That's Not My Age said...

I'd forgotten about Fashion Street - how apt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...