Friday 28 June 2013

Out and about....Suki the model actress


While shooting recently during London Collections Men I decided to turn my attention to the women too. Suki was standing chatting with a group of others and kindly let me take her out of the group to take this shot. When I asked her what she was wearing she didn't answer but one of the others stepped in and told me. I thought at the time strange and then remembered, when preparing this shot another similar situation in Milan when it turned out I had just photographed a Bollywood star.
So I have just googled Suki. She is a model and actress who at the time of writing is going out with Bradley Cooper. The amazing coat she is wearing is by Burberry.

4 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

she's on that 70s tip

mispapelicos said...

Glorious, ahhhhhhhhhhh
Nice to dream with cooler weather than 40Âșc when i will need a trench.
Thank you for sharing Dvora.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mileide Almeida said...

trench coat AMAZING!!
beautiful!! *_*

Unknown said...

Perfect! <3

http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...