Friday 16 November 2012

Out and about....Skate Somerset House

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Last night I spend a few hours at Somerset House photographing the lovely people who were invited to start off the skating season there. It is such a beautiful romantic location. If you like to skate I can't imagine a better place to skate outdoors. Running along side is the Somerset House Christmas Arcade. I just popped in briefly but plan to go back and will post instagram pic's when I do. Skating, shopping and muled wine all in one place. Sounds like a good day/night out to me.

4 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

Yes, that does sound like a nice time. I just love the choice in footwear here, especially those coral/black booties! xo

fashion and frank said...

I always look forward to your vogue shots - i had no idea there was a market too - going to the Valentino opening evening on the 30th and am so going early now - sounds like a fab way to while away an hour or two - btw - Quentin and Shonagh pure inspiration xx

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I can only echo Claire's comment: I'm a big fan of your Vogue Chic Style features! Christmas is such a magic moment and I miss London and its festive streets...

Unknown said...

Planning to go there beg of Dec, it's such a beautiful, magical place to lose yourself and absorb the Christmas spirit.

www.skuref.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...