Wednesday 28 November 2012

Out and about....Japanese Street Style part 3 Gothic and Cosplay

From Fashionistable
Today we have another take on Japanese Street Style with Kelsey in Cosplay as the Japanese Artist Kyrary Pamyu Pamyu and Reina in Lolita Gothic or Gothloli which is a slightly more edgy Lolita look.
Kelsey is from Barnsley and has a great accent. She made her outfit and wig with her Mum.
Reina on the other hand bought most of her look from Japan. Her skirt is from Moi-Meme-Moitie and her corset is from eBay.

7 comments:

Dusty Petals said...

I love confident these girls are in their style. They're gorgeous.
xox

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Just amazing! x

Lauren@Styleseer said...

I like this more edgy take on the Lolita style. Lovely shots of these two!

mispapelicos said...

Fantastic, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

I love, love love Japanese street style, my latest obsession! I get a lot of inspiration from their style -

Look at that skirt, isn't stunning!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Like surreal fairytale princesses! xxx

Mani said...

I just adore Japanese street style :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...