Pages

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Out and about....Bond Street

From Fashionistable
Rosalind Ann has just finished her final year of her fashion buying and merchandising course. Her surprising thing was that she got to do a bit of modelling at LFW last September. Her favourite place in London is Liberty. She is wearing a jacket from Reiss, watch and bag are Hermes, top and jeans are Zara and shoes are from Topshop.

27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. casual chic.

    what a coincidence, we have the same bag on both our blogs today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that locket Hermes watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elegant simplicity of this outfit! The jacket is superb!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girl! Her look is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything here but I'm glued to that watch! So pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic! Love her jacket

    www.modeuncover.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sharp! wow. is it still a bit cool in london? looks so sunny? theres no way i could wear a jacket in Milano at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black piping & details on the white jacket. And Hermes always looks terrific! She looks like such a sweet young thing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another classic shot - beautiful and yet looks so easy x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another...relax and cool outfit and with the Tan hermes bag...this makes me salivate:)


    maybe I Should get my own hermes bag..the orange...love much!


    Happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how she's carrying that bag all nonchalantly. Gotta learn how these pretty young things do it! Love her labels. xx from Soleil

    http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's so stylish and beautiful!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i love your bag!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh I love this blog.

    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the whole look especially the jacket and bag

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great mix. I'm not surprised she got modelling jobs...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple beautiful outfit then the Hermes bag added some luxury to the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  20. Coach Outlet
    Leading American designer and maker of luxury lifestyle handbags and accessories.Coach Outlet

    ReplyDelete