Thursday 11 February 2010

Out and about....lovely in red

From Fashionistable
I nearly missed Paola, but am very glad I didnt she was so laid back and self assured it really shows. She just looks so effortlessly stylish and cool. Paola is Milanese and has been living in London for 8 years now. She told me she absolutely adores the city. Says it is great for meeting people from all over the world (I can vouch for that as I am certainly meeting people from all over the globe while I shoot for the blog). And the nightlife is brilliant. Can you see her lovely green ring. Her Dad is a jeweler back home in Milan and she got it from him, lucky girl. I am off now for a few days see you all next week sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello :) It's Paola here! Hope you're well!! Are you still in London? x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...