Thursday 18 February 2010

Out and about....Belfast, Victoria Square

From Fashionistable
Wel, well, well Belfast didn't disappoint. When I was growing up there it was a bit of a back water, and way behind in the fashion stakes. I am glad to see that has all changed. It is amazing what peace can do for people. I spotted Rachael as she was coming down a escalator in a new cool shopping center called Victoria Square. Of course I was on the opposite side of the center when I saw her and had a bit of running to do, finally catching up with her inside Hollister. Most of what Rachael is wearing including the flower in her hair is from Topshop. She bought her Converse high tops when she was on a ski trip in Italy.

2 comments:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

Oh to be young, fun, and free spirited...

Have a great time in Belfast!

mAdi*cakes said...

i love her free spirit look. ADORABLE> that grey blazer is kickin butt too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...