Pages

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Out and about....summer rock

From Fashionistable
Lina Beijerstam was in London for the weekend from Sweden. Her style influence she told me depends on the feelings. Although she works as a bar tender she trains as a kick boxer, which she has been doing for the past 4 years. She is wearing glasses from Topshop, jacket from Zara, her bag and top are from a trip to Cambodia, shorts are Topshop and boots Scoop.

28 comments:

  1. That's crazy, this is similar to my today's outfit! Of course love it ;)!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boots in summer.
    I shall wear mine in England, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that look! And she's really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am in love with this look! I so want the sunnies, jacket, and boots - gorg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with this jacket!!!!!
    ♥ www.timetochange.over-blog.com♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic, tough look. I love her jacket, and kickboxing is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i LOVE her look. the soft hard juxtaposition is my fave. wonderful job capturing her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a top pic i love the combo of the jacket and boots with the floral top - excellent x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sexy and rock & roll! :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. a bartender that's trained in kick boxing? uh oh, i wouldn't want to mess with her although her style is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her style but I could never wear jacket and boots in summer ... but in London ... one never knows abt the weather so she is fine :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summer rock indeed! This is a scorchin HOT look ;)

    Instylation

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog
    love the leather jacket!


    new post: Check it out!
    Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the jacket! this makes me go to zara and look for this one:)


    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, such a tough chic look but she adds a feminine element with that blouse! I love strong girls like her! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this mix of tough and tender. And shorts with boots are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning look! really like your sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a rock chic~
    totally my style !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is sick! I absolutely lovee the jacket & boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete