Pages

Friday, 15 July 2011

Out and about....silk kaftan

From Fashionistable
Abigail Liebovitz loves drama and the last play she was in was Blood Wedding. She works weekends in a hairdressers for extra income. Her favourite places in London are Brick lane for fun and Primrose Hill for the beauty. Her kaftan is from House of Vintage, shoes Russell Bromley and the ring is her mums. I have photographed Abigail before you can see her here too.

36 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment :) i lovee a cute lil pink barbie look! even on a car! :) haha ;p havee a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some one call an ambulnmace! And can I get some water here? Please! I can't breath!
    Stunning stunning stunning!
    D, look what have you've done now. I'm disoriented!

    That was the comment I left last time and I still concur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!!! great colors and print!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your blog. it's great !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her fabulous red hair xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the sleeves of this dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour and print! :) Hope you have a lovely wknd xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So in love with her Look! I LOVE caftans and hers is amazing, particularly with her hair. Excellent spotting. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is fire-hot, the wind blown hair and kaftan dress add to the blaze! Wow, she knows how to work it. Great shot!! xx from Soleil

    http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this so much!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hair - she knows how to dress to it and it is stunning - great shot - she is gorgeous x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That hair, the make up, that dress, the colours...wonderful and unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She so pretty and I love her look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woooow, that kaftan is super fabulous!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one gorgeous kaftan - adore the print and the color (I'm biased when it comes to turquoise). And how beautiful is her red hair???

    ReplyDelete
  16. now that is some immense hair, red is best

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow. the dress is amazing.

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, she looks beautiful, this kaftan and her hair are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  19. just beautiful ♥

    http://be-afterdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Abigail is beautiful and truly knows how to stand out. I thought this picture was one of your photos from Israel - everything looks so sunny and bright. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh the hair!
    she looks gorgeous
    you have such an eye :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love her hair, oh yeah, hot and fierce!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a stunner! I love her kaftan too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That dress is killing!
    my god! so amazing this one

    New outfit post-Your boyfriend gave me this tshirt
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! I love the look in her eyes and the wind in that amazing hair...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Warm, sensuous, happy and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great kaftan! And don't you think she's a bit like Florence?

    ReplyDelete
  28. PS. I remember the beautiful pictures you took of her in the pill box hat. Her hair is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete