Pages

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Out and about....Columbia Rd

From Fashionistable
Rachel Johnston is originally from Wolverhampton and is studying printmaking and photo etching. To make ends meet she is also a yoga teacher. Every morning she does a headstand for 5mins “it’s how I wake myself up”. Her favourite place in London is Columbia Rd. Her dress is Agnes B from a shop called A12 near Spitalfields, glasses are Ray Ban, shoes from Etsy. The shorter of her 2 bags is from Bang, Bang vintage and the canvas bag is H&M.

32 comments:

  1. Headstand? 5 mins?

    I think I would die or I would wind up having feet as a head!

    Wonderful pic! Colombia Road is an excellent place to scout for style I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! so are the flowers too ;) xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way her flowers are so soft with the blue and the smaller bag - really love shot x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I am shocked thet those shoes are from Etsy! They are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! That rose bouquet is so beautiful! And I love it how effortless the whole outfit is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those roses are gorgeous!!
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love this! its very interesting. The stark contrast of overwashed denim, blush bag, peaches and cream complexion and pale pink roses. with strong black strappy flats, fierce ray bans and chocolate messy bun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's simply beautiful, so chic!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing picture! And the colours are so pretty, I love pastels!

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks soo easy breezy .. must be the yoga!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What an incredible look! I so love the flowers as an accessory!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, easy style! Love her loose dress and shoes, and the flowers perfect her look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your style and the roses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your style and the roses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is exactly how I'd wish to look every morning. Fresh with a fresh bouquet of flowers in my arms!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow the roses are beautiful! And your hair is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful lady ,outfit,love it! xoooo

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute! i love that bag, and your aviators!

    ELIZA
    http://dearelizaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting style! And those flowers are beautiful!

    Good Wear Day

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looks very romantic with these roses and the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing picture-- so romantic!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahh 5 minutes!? that's crazy, I cant even do one minute.. or any minutes haha.. I love her shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. pretty lady. xo


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your style !!

    http://freakylives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. She looks lovely. When I used to teach yoga I did looong headstands - the last time I tried it I injured my neck. It's sad... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE this look! Love her shoes mostly, she's got a great down to earth coolness about her. Great capture!

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty! Love her loose dress and shoes, and the flowers perfect look!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So many great shots, can't pick a favorite :) ❤

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely shot. I wish I looked this together when I make it to Columbia Road on a Sunday morning xx

    ReplyDelete