Pages

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Out and about....facing traffic

From Fashionistable
Maria is from Latvia and works in fashion retail for Net-A-Porter. She has only been in the UK 4 or 5 months so is new here. She says she has been surprised by the weather and the very nice people here. Her favourite place so far is Greenwich, which reminds me I haven't been there for a very long time. Must check it out again. She told me she tends to drink a lot of coffee and coke. Her headphones belong to her boyfriend, says they have a good sound, she was listening to SOAD when I stopped her.
Her shirt is H&M, trousers Burberry, shoes Hilfiger and she bought her bag in a street market.

20 comments:

  1. Stylish girl in the middle of the street...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee, Latvia is my neighbour country!:)
    Very simple and chic..it shows sometimes you need little to be stylish:)

    Viu
    http://viublog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that outfit. love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is traffic stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic everyday look. It is casual yet chic. The ankle pants look fabulous with those sandals! Rally loving that she is using old school DJ head phones. The baby blue collared shirt makes this look preppy chic! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so stunning!!!! Perfection!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is fabulous! And this girl is so beautiful and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that she's rocking the headphones. Amazing!


    In Fashion and Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a wonderful blog. really! and this post is great.. this chick looks so stylish and simple. LOVE IT
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, SO gorgeous. so classic yet so so sexy.

    X


    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so tall! I wish I was as long and lean as her. Great photo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty lady! I love her headphones and also her bag! So stylish and hard to believe that she bought it in a street market! Looks so fancy! xoxoxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's serious about her music. Great look.


    www.torontoverve.org

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with your blog! The shots are amazing and your eye for fashion is great.

    I love the trousers. The cut is flawless and make her legs look miles long. The shoes are great as well.

    So glad to have stumbled across your blog. I adore first-person style blogs.

    Diego
    www.howtozipyourfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. stylisha nd simple, love the blouse and the color of it

    www.warsawberlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ants look fabulous with those sandals! Rally loving that she is using old school DJ head phones. The baby blue collared shirt makes this look preppy chic! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete