Pages

Monday, 28 February 2011

Out and about....Somerset House

From Fashionistable
Emilia had just been to see the Caroline Charles show and very gracefully stopped to have her picture taken.

8 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous - sorry to hear you got ill over fashion week, hope you're feeling better. Let's meet soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the most beautiful eyes doesn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photography, great hair an great outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this moment. There was a scrum of photographers all fighting to get a shot and I just stood back and watched. Good to see that you got a very good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to get a shot and I just stood back and watched. Good to see that you got a very good one

    ReplyDelete
  6. ng to get a shot and I just stood back and watched. Good to see that you got a very good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stood back and watched. Good to see that you got a very good one.

    ReplyDelete