Tom and Teri-Jayne met at Bestival at the end of last summer. Tom is at Uni in Sheffield and Teri-Jayne is about to move up there to be near him. She finished her degree in fashion in the summer. Tom is studying English and film studies. Teri-Jayne has been working for Vivienne Westwood. All the girls I have photographed who work for her are very colourful see
here and
here (look for Lisa Reynolds). I asked them where their favourite place in London was. Tom said Mile End which is were Teri-Jayne lives (for now) and Teri-Jayne said
Sketch which is were she went for her birthday recently. When I met them they had just been buying some lomography film and were going off to visit the
Museum of Everything in Primrose Hill. Their surprises were that Tom has a grade A in drumming and Teri-Jayne is really into dinosaurs. Tom's coat is from
Beyond Retro, his shirt is from a charity shop, tie is made from some ribbon from a haberdashery dept. His jeans are from
Gap, shoes are his dad's and the socks are from M&S. The bag is actually Teri-Jayne's and is from Spain. Teri-Jayne is wearing a coat from a charity shop, collar, scarf, cardy and playsuit from
Beyond Retro and her shoes are from
Underground.
What a great couple! I love the colours they're wearing. Hope you're good Dvora. I can't wait for January to be over... hope I'm not saying that about February too! xx
ReplyDeletePS. You should take off your word verification Blogger has a new spam filter now. It's so boring and time consuming. Nearly all the blogs I follow have done it already.
I thought I had switched it off. Thank you for telling me. I agree I find it boring too. Xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow, the colours in this picture are just incredible!
ReplyDeleteI love their sense of style.
Great find!
OMG Dvora, this picture is perfection. The colours, the composure of the lovely couple, the clothes... And I do love Sketch, too. Favourite tea drinking, cake eating hang-out! xxx
ReplyDelete(P.S. I sent off the magazine yesterday. Hope it arrives safely.)
Don't they look gorgeous - the jackets are such beautiful shades, but also her green scarf and fur collar. One of my favourites (I always go so predictably for the vintage people, what a bore!) x
ReplyDeleteher lip colour look so great on her
ReplyDeletelove her scarf as well
So cool, love the mix of colors, I like I have socks that color hehe. Her lip color and hair are great.
ReplyDeleteAngels Point of View - Street Style Blog
I am crazy about dotty fings!!
ReplyDeleteLook at her nice red lips!
ReplyDeletesweet couple. spam still gets through by the way, i get loads
ReplyDeleted were going off to visit the Museum of Everything in Primrose Hill. Their surprises were that Tom has a grade A in drumming and Teri-Jayne is really into dinosaurs. Tom's coat is from Beyond Retro, his shirt is from a charity shop, tie is made from some ribbon from a haberdashery dept. His jeans are from Gap, s
ReplyDelete(I always go so predictably for the vintage people, what a bore!) x
ReplyDeleteand fur collar. One of my favourites (I always go so predictably for the vintage
ReplyDeleteI am a novice, your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful
ReplyDelete